To be admitted into the program at the Bonnyville Indian-Metis Rehabilitation Centre, you must:
- Must be clean and sober from all drugs and alcohol for 7 days prior to entering treatment.
- Have a sincere desire to stop using alcohol or drugs.
- Submit a completed medical report.
- All Medical/Dental appointments must be completed prior to admission.
- All court dates must be completed prior to admission.
- Must be 18 years of age or over; no couples.
- Be alcohol or drug free for 7 days prior to admission, drug testing will be done at the Centre upon admission.
- Applications are available through AADAC and referral agencies, or you can contact us.
Please Read Through Our Medical Policy
Please Read Through Our Client Rules and FAQ’s
Please Bring the Following with you to the Centre:
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Deodorant Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Hand and Body Soap, Shaving materials (shaving cream and razor)
- Combs, brushes etc.
- Towels, Ladies hygiene products.
- Tobacco – enough for 28 days (if you smoke).
- Change or phone card for pay phone.
- We have a big gym so bring shoes that don’t leave marks on the floor.
- Clothes for sweat lodge ( sweats are every week if you choose to participate).
Contact us and we will be able to answer any of your questions you may have.
All prescription or non-prescription drugs or anything containing alcohol (eg: hair spray, mouthwash, cologne or perfume etc. has to be turned in at front desk, so if you don’t need it don’t bring it).
Make sure your prescriptions have been filed and that there is enough for 28 days.
We have a washer and dryer at the centre for clients use, so please do not bring a lot of clothing as you are limited to only one dresser and small closet space.
Get in Touch
Bonnyville Indian-Metis Rehabilitation Centre
60424 Range Road 464A, South of Bonnyville Beach