The Treatment Program
What You can Expect From the Rehabilitation Program:
The Bonnyvile Indian-Metis Rehabilitation Centre approaches all aspects of recovery through Holistic Healing. Our rehabilitation program is for anyone that has a sincere desire in being free from alcohol and/or drugs.
This rehabilitation program is 28 days with Adult Co-Ed Residential and is based on the AA philosophies. Our vision for individuals leaving the rehabilitation centre is to be able to live a holistically balanced life while living an addiction-free lifestyle. The addiction program altogether follows a 12 step recovery process.
The Rehabilitation Program Includes:
- An introduction to the basic principles of AA.
- Lectures and audio-visual presentations.
- One-to-one counselling
- Group discussions
- Workshops with the Elders
- Culturally specific programs embracing traditional Native values and utilizing the Sweat Lodge and Sweet Grass.
- Personal development
- Speakers from Community groups and organizations
- In-house AA meetings on Wednesday evenings
- In-house N.A. meetings on Monday evenings
- Attendance of support group meetings is mandatory
- Stress management
- Team building through group sessions, self esteem and trust relationship workshops and lectures.
Read Some of Our Testimonials
Get in Touch
Bonnyville Indian-Metis Rehabilitation Centre
60424 Range Road 464A, South of Bonnyville Beach